"Time keeps no measure when true friends are parted, No record day by day; the sands move not for those who, loyal-hearted, friendship's firm laws obey."

Thursday 14 January 2010

Swaziland - Monday...New and Old Friends...

Photos below are:

Our little Chameleon friend!
The Tunnel Team!
Heather, Sian, Gennie, Natalie (teachers/volunteers in Bulembu) and I after dinner
Me and the ABC guys after they recorded some dancing videos for us!
Sian, Ketsiwe, Colin and Angus from ABC








Today, Jon and Jude went swiftly off to Pretoria for a few days to try and sort out Phila's UK visa. This meant that my plans changed as I was originally going to be taken to Nelspruit by them for my Citybug on Thursday. I now decided to get a lift back with Jason, Cara, Nick and Clever to Pretoria on Tuesday (and then be picked up by Kathy and Carlo again for a couple of days extra with them).

Sian and I attended the Kids Camp again this morning. We helped with the very little kids, who were climbing trees and playing in the sun. And then we spent some time with the ABC kids, filming them dancing. They have got so good! I will try and put a video on here later. Amazing dancers. Then we went over to Natalie's house (an English girl who's volunteering here for 7 months) for dinner. It was lovely, but I unfortunately felt ill so I had to quickly get home! (feeling better now though)

No comments:

Post a Comment